Baigan ka Bharta
Created by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 22, 2015
this is just a dummy aha
- 1 Olive oil, Almond oil or Grape seed oil
- 1 Oregano leaves chopped or crushed
- 1 Sanitized Jar with lid
- pinch Sunny Window
- Boil some water in sauce pan. Once that was at rolling boil I turned off the heat.
- Then placed the oil and chopped oregano leaves in the sanitized jar.
- Place the jar into the hot water and let it sit for about 5-10 min. This allows the oil to heat up and helps give the oregano a kick start of the releasing of its oils.
- Now remove the jar from the water bath and place in a sunny window for 1-2 weeks.
- Shake the jar every few days.
- Once the two weeks is up strain the oil from the leaves.
- Place into a sanitized jar.
- Store the oil in a dark, cool place.
Oil of Oregano
Created by Akshita Singh on October 30, 2015
This recipe was graciously lent by Aubrey from Homegrown & Healthy.
- Prep Time: 1h 30m
- Cook Time: 1h 30m
- Total Time: 1h 30m
- Serves: 6
- Yield: 1 jar
This recipe has no ingredients
This recipe has no instructions